A King is BornDecember 2, 2018
COMING KING #1
“A king is born”
Matthew 1:18-25 / December 2, 2018
A king is born, so that we can be re-born
AN ACTUAL HUMAN BIRTH (vs. 18, 25, Luke 2:7, Philippians 2:7&8)
- “The birth of Jesus Christ took place in this way…she had given birth to a son.”
A SPIRITUAL BIRTH (vs. 18, 20, Luke 1:35, Philippians 2:6, Genesis 1:2, John 3:3, 5&6)
- “…she was found to be with child from the Holy Spirit….that which is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit.”
A MIRACULOUS BIRTH (v. 23, Luke 1:36-37, Isaiah 7:14, II Corinthians 5:17)
- “The virgin shall conceive and bear a son…”
A SAVING BIRTH (v. 21, I Peter 3:18&21)
- “…and you shall call his name Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins.”
“Do not fear…” (v. 20)
- Pray for God to miraculous provide financial gifts for the people of Eastview as we look to expand the ministry that God has in store for us. Pray for Expanding Ministry Offering - December 16th.
- Pray for our guests who are back from “Imagine” yesterday. Pray that they will join us permanently in becoming a part of the Eastview family.
- Pray for every family and person that received a gift of love from the Eastview family at Imagine who did not and may not return. That Christ’s love will fill them, his arms clothe them, and his gift of grace bring them joy this Christmas season.
- Pray for the re-birth of dozens of visitors and attenders during our baptism invitation today.
- Pray for our Christmas Eve service and the person you need to invite to join you. Pray for a door to be opened for this conversation.