Women's Small Group Studies
Ladies, it is our desire to grow all women in their faith to become disciples who make disciples. If you are looking to deepen your faith, join us for one of our upcoming bible studies. We gather every week at various times and locations, and are offering 4 sessions to choose from; you will make your study selection when you register.
In the IF sessions we will feature 7 of the breakout sessions from April 4th or 5th to May 16th or 17th. Each IF session will include an IF video followed by group discussion time and questions. There is no homework or prep required for these. Each week is a stand alone session. If you miss one, come back next week for an entirely different topic and speaker. Here's a list of the speakers:
- April 4/5 Cheryl Luke - An honest look at the ways we cope.
- April 11/12 Rebekah Lyons - Building a resilient life.
- April 18/19 Earl and Oneka McClellan - Choosing a healthy marriage.
- April 25/26 Hosanna Wong - How (not) to save the world: revealing God's love to the people right next to you.
- May 2/3 Katie Davis Majors - Safe All Along: trading our fear and anxiety for a life of peace.
- May 9/10 Dr. Alison Cook - The Best of You: break free from painful patterns and discover your true self in God.
- May 16/17 Joel Muddamalle - The Story of the Bible.
PLEASE NOTE: Childcare will be provided for the Wednesday morning group only. If you would like to take advantage of this, you'll need to register your child(ren) at the end of your sign up.
Tuesday Evening - IF Session Series
- Time: 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Location: Room 1310
Wednesday Morning - IF Session Series
- Time: 9:30am - 11:00am
- Location: Rooms 1310 or 1404
- Childcare Provided (separate registration required)
Wednesday Evening - How to Read Your Bible
- Time: 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- Location: Normal Campus
Wednesday Evening - Lysa Terkeurst's "Good Boundaries and Goodbyes"
- Time: 6:30pm -8:00pm
- Location: Group leader's home