The Food Pantry provides food, paper products, detergent, and personal hygiene items to anyone living in McLean County. Our goal is to lovingly engage the McLean County community, provide quality products to help meet physical needs, and promote spiritual health through prayer and encouragement.
Hours of Operation
- Tuesday 1:00pm - 3:00pm AND 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 12:00pm AND 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Food Pantry Holiday Closures
The Food Pantry will be closed November 20-25 for Thanksgiving. Regular hours will resume on Tuesday, November 28.
The Food Pantry will be closed December 25-January 5 for Christmas and New Year Holidays. Regular hours will resume on Tuesday, January 9.
Safety Guidelines & Procedures
- A photo ID and a separate proof of address is required each visit (ex. Utility bill from last 60 days showing name and address).
- Indoor, hands-free shopping by one member of household; A personal shopper will pack your bags.
- Guest are welcome to shop every other week.
- Registration to shop begins no earlier than 30 minutes before the start times.
- Questions? Call (309) 451-5000