Imagine if no one went cold this winter. Imagine if every kid had a toy. Imagine if every family had a good holiday meal. That's what Imagine is all about. This Christmas we are collecting and giving away brand new toys, coats and a food box to help people in need in our community. Register below to help. If you are in need, please check out our registration days. You must register to receive any items at Imagine.
VOLUNTEER FOR IMAGINE
Interested in serving? We need volunteers for hosting, data entry, and greeting at our community registration nights as well as volunteers to assist our tree display team in setting up for Imagine. Visit to explore the dates and opportunities. Contact Daniel Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Imagine Registration is open to any resident of McLean County in need of coats, toys, or a food box. We encourage all guests to pre-register to reduce wait times and help us know and meet your families needs. Pre-Registration is October 21-24th, 26th, 28th, & 29th at the following locations. All that is needed to register is a photo ID and piece of mail. You will receive an appointment to pick up your items at the Normal Campus of Eastview Christian Church (1500 N. Airport Road) on Saturday December 7th.
Monday October 21st
6-8 PM – Eastview Bloomington Campus & Community Center (401 Union Street, Bloomington)
Tuesday October 22nd
4-8PM – Eastview Food Pantry at Normal Campus. (1500 Airport Road, Normal)
Wednesday October 23rd
10:30-12:30 – Woodhill Towers Community Room (104 E. Wood Street, Bloomington)
6:00-8:00 – Christian Faith Center (502 W. Front Street, Bloomington)
Thursday October 24th
10:30-12:30 – Eastview Bloomington Campus & Community Center (401 Union Street, Bloomington)
6:00-8:00 – Heartland Community College – Upper Level of Astroth Community Education Building (1500 W. Raab Road, Normal)
Saturday October 26th
10:00-2:00 – Eastview Bloomington Campus & Community Center (401 Union Street, Bloomington)
Monday October 28th
6:00-8:00 – First Assembly of God (800 E. Vernon Avenue, Normal)
Tuesday October 29th
6:00-8:00 – Calvary Baptist Church (1017 N School Street, Normal)
DISTRIBUTION DAY (SATURDAY, DECEMBER 7)
Families in need are invited to Eastview Christian Church to receive coats, toys, and a pantry box for their household. In order the receive items you must register on one of the registration days.
DONATE FOOD, COATS AND TOYS
Snowflakes with needs will be available at both Eastview Campuses beginning Sunday November 3rd.
- Coat Collection: During all services at both Eastview Campuses Sunday November 10th
- Toy Collection: During all services at both Eastview Campuses Sunday November 17th
- All-Collection: During all services at both Eastview Campuses Sunday November 24th
- All-Collection: During all services at both Eastview Campuses Sunday December 1st
- Starting November 10th, donations via the Meijer Simply Give program will help Eastview to purchase food boxes for Imagine. A donation of a $50 card purchases one food box. Tuesday, December 3rd (Giving Tuesday) your donation will be matched by Meijer with an additional $100 in support of the Imagine Food Box distribution.
QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT...
Daniel Armstrong | email@example.com