Imagine if no one went cold this winter. Imagine if every kid had a toy. Imagine if every family had a good holiday meal. That's what Imagine is all about. This Christmas we are collecting and giving away brand new toys, coats and a food box to help people in need in our community. Register below to help. If you are in need, please check out our registration days. You must register to receive any items at Imagine.
VOLUNTEER FOR IMAGINE
Interested in serving? Click the link below to explore the dates and opportunities. Contact Daniel Armstrong at email@example.com with questions.
For easy online shopping, please select a category below. When checking out, please choose “Eastview’s Imagine Gift Registry Address” to have your gift sent directly to the church.
DISTRIBUTION DAY (SATURDAY, DECEMBER 7)
Families in need are invited to Eastview Christian Church to receive coats, toys, and a pantry box for their household. In order the receive items you must register on one of the registration days.
DONATE FOOD, COATS AND TOYS
Snowflakes with needs will be available at both Eastview Campuses beginning Sunday November 3rd.
- Coat Collection: During all services at both Eastview Campuses Sunday November 10th
- Toy Collection: During all services at both Eastview Campuses Sunday November 17th
- All-Collection: During all services at both Eastview Campuses Sunday November 24th
- All-Collection: During all services at both Eastview Campuses Sunday December 1st
- Starting November 10th, donations via the Meijer Simply Give program will help Eastview to purchase food boxes for Imagine. A donation of a $50 card purchases one food box. Tuesday, December 3rd (Giving Tuesday) your donation will be matched by Meijer with an additional $100 in support of the Imagine Food Box distribution.
QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT...
Daniel Armstrong | firstname.lastname@example.org