The Non-Judgmental LifeJuly 28, 2019
KINGDOM 101: Life in the Kingdom #1
“The Non-Judgmental Life”
Matthew 7:1-6 / July 28, 2019
Don’t judge...Have you ever been on the receiving end of someone’s harsh judgment?
I would like to ask Jesus 4 questions from this passage:
#1. Jesus, what is judging?
#2. Jesus, why do you tell me to stop judging?
#3. Jesus, how do I avoid judging?
#4. Jesus, where is the Gospel of the Kingdom in this passage?
The non-judgmental life is possible...
• Pray Pastor Mike and Sara will return from vacation refreshed and renewed.
• Return to school is nearly here. Pray that our ECC students would be salt and light on their campuses.
• Pray that we would be discerning Christ-followers without all the hyper-criticism and harsh judgment.
• Pray that our Lord’s “Kingdom-Come” would cause us to be both bold and kind in our witness.
• Thank Him for the grace that not only saves us but sustains us, as Christ-followers.
• Pray that this 6-part series (Kingdom 101: Life in the Kingdom) would be used by our faithful Father to form us more and more into the people He longs for us to be.